Article 0

#ShootPlastic – Shooting the Disaster

16 Déc 2014 | Actualités

#ShootPlastic – Shooting the Disaster

Plastic bags, packaging, bottles invade our streets, parks, forests, beaches, ski slopes, oceans, composting facilities, homes and even our bodies. Plastic contamination is everywhere and it is engineered to stay with us for a very very long time.The industry and stakeholders tell us that there is no real problem, especially in the developed world including Switzerland, North America but also Europe, Australia and Japan.We believe this is nonsense.Do environmental issues care about borders ?

Don’t we see the plastic littering everyday and everywhere ?

#Shootplastic is a community project focused on two simple actions:
Shoot the disaster and pick it up.

Take a picture of the plastic littering, tag it #ShootPlastic #location and share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any social platform you like. But then, make sure you pick it up and dispose of it where it belongs, in a trash can.

Why ?
Because plastic littering can be avoided. Because we need to show the world the problem is everywhere. Because we need to fight the lobbies with facts and with community involvement.

Who ?
#ShootPlastic is an initiative launched by a Swiss/US based company, BioApply. We welcome NGOs, partners or anyone wanting to join the fight against plastic littering.




and on

Who we are:

we at BioApply have been fighting plastic pollution and are developing means for people and communities to better sort their organic waste through compostable bags. Some of our major large retail customers have managed to reduce by +95% the number of bags used. The remaining 5% are used for collecting organic waste, hence boosting composting volumes and quality.


0 commentaires

Soumettre un commentaire