COMPOSTABLE MAILING POUCH WITH OR WITHOUT HANDLE
- Dimensions: According to your request
- Impressions: Up to 8 colours (inks free of heavy metals) – Max. 30% printing area per side (according to the requirements of Biomass Switzerland and OK Compost) + crosses
- Thickness: 40-60 microns
- Resistance: Depending on thickness
- Flap: Adhesive tape on request (single or double)
- Optional: external pocket, handles
- Minimum quantity: 20.000-50.000 pieces
- Packaging: bulk cardboard / quantity to be defined
- Guaranteed shelf life: 18 months
- Delivery time: 6 weeks after
- Certifications: TÜV OK Compost, TÜV OK HOME Compost, in accordance with EN13432
- Traceability via Respect Code: traceability and transparency of the production chain ensured via a Respect Code affixed to the product (QR Code).
Contact us directly for an offer
The product is not available for direct purchase.
- Made in Europe from European raw materials
- Meets the requirements of BioMasse Switzerland (Swiss Compost Association) and is suitable for Swiss and European composting
The BioMail is perfect to make your mailings greener!
As a second use, it allows your contacts to conveniently collect organic waste, with or without BioBox. Users thus contribute to the production of compost and renewable energy.
Life cycle assessment (LCA), from raw material to end-of-life management, demonstrates this: Compostable bags have a significantly improved environmental performance compared to PE bags (25% pure or recycled) or paper bags. Source: LCA European Bioplastics, u.a. approved by ETH & Öko-Institut.
Besoin d’une offre personnalisée ? Contactez-nous