COMPOSTABLE CARRIER BAG
- Standard assortment: opaque
- Odorless guaranteed
- Format: 30 + 9 + 9 x 55 cm
- Thickness: 25 my
- Load capacity: to 10 kg
- Bundled: to 50 pieces
- Carton packaging: 1.000 pieces
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1.000 pieces
- Guaranteed storage time: 18 months
- Delivery time: 48 hours
- Quantity: 1.000, 2.000, 5.000, 10.000
Need a personalized offer? Please contact us
- Printing: Neutral with lattices
- Certifications: TÜV OK Compost, TÜV OK HOME Compost, EN13432
- Manufacturing: Europe
- Traceability: traceability and transparency of the production chain ensured through compliance with a code affixed to the product (QR Code).
The BioWhite XL bag is ideal for carrying groceries. It also allows fruit and vegetables to be stored better (up to 3 days longer).
As a second use, it allows you to collect your organic waste, with or without the Green Bin, and to contribute to the production of compost and renewable energy.
Life cycle assessment (LCA) from raw material to end-of-life management shows that compostable bags have a much better environmental balance than PE bags (pure or 25% recycled) or paper bags. Source: LCA European Bioplastics, u.a. approved by ETH & Öko- Institut
- TÜV OK Compost and OK HOME Compost certified: can be disposed of for garden or industrial composting
- Manufacturing in Europe from European raw materials
- The cross-bars are in accordance with and meet the requirements of Swiss Biomass (Schweizer Kompostverbandes), so the bag is permitted in Swiss composting
Need a personalized offer? Contact us