CHF0.00 excl. VAT
Compostable paper bag
- Size: Customizable
- Treatment: With/Without anti-fat natural wax treatment
- Print: Up to 8 colors (heavy metal free inks)
- Max. 30% print surface per side (as required by Biomasse Suisse and OK Compost)
- Thickness : 35-38 gr/m²
- Minimum quantity: 30.000 pieces
- Carton packaging: 1.000 – 2.500 pieces
- Delivery time: 7 weeks after confirmation
- • Print: neutral with crossings
- • With or without anti-fat wax treatment
- • Keeps fruits & vegetables up to 3 days fresher
- • Certified OK Compost, OK HOME Compost, Respect-Code
- • Certified PEFC
- • Made in Europe
Biopaper, finally a sustainable solution for paper bags and sheets.
As a second use, it allows to conveniently collect organic/kitchen waste, with or without the BioBox. Users thus contribute to producing compost and renewable energy.
The life cycle analysis (LCA) from raw material to end of life management demonstrates: Compostable bags have a significantly improved environmental performance than PE bags (pure or 25% recycled) or paper bags. Source: LCA European Bioplastics, u.a. approved by ETH & Öko-Institut.
• Certified OK Compost (industrial compost) and OK HOME Compost (garden compost) in conformity with the European norm EN 13432
• Made in Europe from European raw material
• The printed crossings are in conformity with Biomasse Suisse (Schweizer Kompostverbandes) requirements. The bag is adapted for swiss and European composting facilities
• Traceability with Respect-Code