- Size: Customizable
- Treatment: With/Without anti-fat natural wax treatment
- Print: Up to 8 colors (heavy metal free inks)
- Max. 30% print surface per side (as required by Biomasse Suisse and OK Compost)
- Thickness : 35-38 gr/m²
- Minimum quantity: 30.000 pieces
- Carton packaging: 1.000 – 2.500 pieces
- Delivery time: 7 weeks after confirmation
Contact us directly to place an order
The product is not available for direct purchase.
- Print: neutral with crossings
- With or without anti-fat wax treatment
- Keeps fruits & vegetables up to 3 days fresher
- Certified OK Compost, OK HOME Compost, Respect-Code
- Certified PEFC
- Made in Europe
The latest packaging from BioApply by Compy, made from 100% recyclable and compostable materials. With BioPaper we offer a high-quality, ecological packaging with improved properties, and at a competitive price.
The unique look of BioPaper appeals to demanding target groups who are looking for a high-quality and ecologically sound products. The value of this packaging underlines the quality of your products, for which your customers will be willing to pay a little more.
The lightweight, “breathable” paper with a fine coating on the inside keeps your food fresher than traditional packaging. In a BioPaper bread bag, bread stays crispy on the outside and fresh and crumb on the inside.
BioPaper does not use a pastiche coating, but a vegetable fat layer that does not hinder the recycling process. In addition, the PEFC certified paper – is combined exclusively with water-based inks and adhesives. The result is a fully recyclable and certified home compost-ready end product. (HOME COMPOST certificate of TÜV).
Need a personalized offer? Contact us