COMPOSTABLE CUT-OUT HANDLE BAG
- Dimensions: According to your request
- Impressions: Up to 8 colours (inks free of heavy metals) – Max. 30% printing area per side (according to the requirements of Biomass Switzerland and OK Compost) + crosses
- Thickness: 30-50 microns
- Resistance: Depending on thickness
- Options :
- Handles with or without reinforcement
- Bottom or side gussets
- Minimum quantity: 5.000-10.000 pieces depending on format
- Packaging: bulk or cardboard block / quantity to be defined
- Guaranteed shelf life: 18 months
- Delivery time: 6 weeks after
- Certifications: TÜV OK Compost, TÜV OK HOME Compost, in accordance with EN13432
- Traceability: traceability and transparency of the production chain ensured through compliance with a code affixed to the product (QR Code).
Contact us directly to place an order
The product is not available for direct purchase.
- Made in Europe from European raw materials
- Meets the requirements of BioMasse Switzerland (Swiss Compost Association) and is suitable for Swiss and European composting plants) – for thicknesses of up to 40 microns.
BioMulti is ideal for all purchases, even the heaviest ones.
As a second use, it allows your customers to conveniently collect organic waste, with or without BioBox. Users thus contribute to the production of compost and renewable energy.
Life cycle assessment (LCA), from raw material to end-of-life management, demonstrates this: Compostable bags have a significantly improved environmental performance compared to PE bags (25% pure or recycled) or paper bags. Source: LCA European Bioplastics, u.a. approved by ETH & Öko-Institut.
Besoin d’une offre personnalisée ? Contactez-nous